Nasal Obstruction Problems
Nasal breathing is a very important function of human life and any obstruction in the nasal airway, also known as a congested or blocked nose, can dramatically impact the quality of life.
Nasal Airway Obstruction (NOA) can lead to the following symptoms:
- Chronic nasal congestion or stuffiness
- Persistent nasal blockage or obstruction
- Difficulty breathing through nose
- Difficulty sleeping, snoring and fatigue
- Inability to get enough air during physical activities
Vivaer® Nasal Airway Remodeling
Lasting relief is possible without painful surgery.
If you regularly experience difficulty breathing through your nose and nothing seems to help, you may have nasal airway obstruction. Until now, your only options were medications or breathing strips that offer temporary relief, and surgeries that are invasive, painful, and often have a long recovery period. Now, your physician may be able to offer you lasting relief without surgery by performing the VivAer® procedure to open your nasal airway. With the Vivaer® treatment, the inside of your nose is gently reshaped using low-temperature radiofrequency energy with lasting results and without affecting the outward appearance of your nose.
The VivAer® procedure is clinically proven to provide high satisfaction and lasting relief.1 Patients typically return to normal daily activity the same day.
- 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing1
- 94% of patients improved their ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion1
- 89% of patients reported getting a better night’s sleep1
Call Spartanburg | Greer ENT & Allergy at (864) 582-2900 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
 Data on file. Aerin Medical TR680-01.