First Time Visit with our physician or Hearing Center / Returning after a year or more.
Your first visit to Spartanburg & Greer ENT establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing every patient with the best care possible through their experience, understanding and trust. Knowing what to expect at your first office visit with us will help maximize your time with our providers and make the process more efficient and enjoyable.
What To Bring
Much like any other medical appointment, you will be asked to provide identification, as well as information on your medical history and current medications. To facilitate this, please complete the following steps – this will save you time upon arriving:
- Please bring your insurance cards and a picture identification with you, so that we can scan these documents into your electronic medical record. In order to protect your identity and to protect you from insurance fraud, we will take your photo with a camera connected directly to your electronic medical record.
- Prior to your appointment, please complete your initial Health Forms online, using your first/last name and date of birth to access the forms.
- Prior to your appointment, please complete the remainder of your First Time Patient forms below.
To complete your forms electronically:
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your device
- Download the form and open in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Complete the form + sign with a digital signature (or leave blank to sign in-office)
- Resave the file with a unique name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete your forms manually:
- Download the form and print
- Complete the form + sign as normal
- Bring your completed forms with you to your appointment
First Time Patient Forms:
Please note: we ask that you complete new information on a yearly basis.
If your paperwork is complete and can be presented at our receptionist desk, we ask that you arrive only 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
If you do not have completed paperwork for our receptionist, we ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete your patient paperwork. This also allows for sufficient time for front office staff to follow up on your submitted paperwork, obtain signatures required for your medical protection and privacy and identify any missing items for your visit.
All patients, including returning patients, should bring a valid ID and a copy of their insurance card to each visit.
During Your Visit
Plan to speak openly with your provider about your questions and concerns. You can educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on our website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our providers.
During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor. Most initial evaluations take approximately one hour. More complex or emergency (acute) type evaluations can take up to two hours. Please allow for sufficient time for us to complete the examination and provide the best care for you.
At the conclusion of your first visit, your provider will discuss any next steps, treatment plan options and follow-up appointments that may be necessary. Our front office staff will be happy to assist with you any follow-up scheduling before you leave.
Complete your Health Forms here:Health Forms